Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sueño de Cuba































   I continue to dream of my roots. I have such an old soul and a big part of me lives in the old world. I adore Cuba for keeping the traditions and dreams alive. It is really the only time I like bright colors, you cannot walk into a room and not have the biggest smile! When you come to visit me in my future or not so future beach house, this is what it shall look like.........magnificent!


   Sigo soñando con mis raíces. Tengo como un alma vieja y una gran parte de mí vive en el viejo mundo. Adoro a Cuba por mantener las tradiciones y sueños vivos. Es realmentela única vez que me gustan los colores brillantes, no se puede entrar en una habitación y no tener la sonrisa más grande! Cuando usted venga a visitarme en mi futuro o casa de playa no tan futuro, esto es lo que se parecen ......... magnífico!