Monday, October 3, 2011

June and Joe's Farmhouse!




This past weekend I was visiting one of my greatest friends on this planet June Bhongjan in Portland, Oregon. She relocated up to the Pacific Northwest from LA as I will be soon as well. June and I used to run wild in the streets of Hollywood and Silverlake....now a days June and her boyfriend Joe Carlino moved into a breathtaking Vintage Farmhouse built in 1910. For those who know me I tend to be on the "up-tight" side and within seconds after entering their house I was instantly relaxed as though someone gave me a vailum and a glass of red wine due to the quaintess, the coziness and many pieces picked and placed from her eclectic mind. June is such an amazing soul and kindred spirit whether she is working on DIY projects (that you can find all over the house) or chasing cats away from her Garden she is one of a kind.
One of my favorite blogs did a post about her house and the photos were shot by Ari Moisan the creative mind of Boat People Boutique; for more photos and the full story follow the link below.
Love you two Love Bugs!
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/tours/junes-quaint-1910-farmhouse-house-call-157014